Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft for Kids [Free Template ...
This Toilet Paper Roll Rocket craft is the perfect way to use up those leftover rolls! The kids will love being creative and making an adorable and super cool rocket of their very own!
Do you save your empty toilet paper rolls? They make such great craft supplies that I have a drawer full of them at home. Instead of just tossing them in the trash, repurpose them into a fun craft idea instead.
I really love showing the kids that it’s possible to use everyday items and turn them into something fun and unique. And since we’re all obsessed with space and everything pertaining to that, this simple rocket craft is an easy and exciting project for them to do.
With just 5 simple supplies needed, they’ll be loving the simplicity of this toilet paper roll craft as well as the ease of use, too. There’s a good chance that they’ll want to make this fun craft over and over again!
How To Make A Toilet Paper Roll Rocket
1. Download and print out the toilet paper roll rocket template. Cut out all the template patterns.
2. Choose the colored paper that you want to use for the rocket craft. Orange and yellow are perfect for the flames and the other colors can vary. Once the colors are chosen, trace and cut out the patterns.
Measure and cut out a rectangular piece of paper so that the length is the height of the toilet paper roll, and the width should be longer than the circumference of the toilet paper roll.
3. To put the flame cutouts together, place the small flame cutout on the medium and the medium cutout on the big. Assemble the windows of the rocket by gluing the smaller round cut-outs onto the big round cutouts.
4. Take the rectangular piece of paper and wrap it around the tube of the toilet paper. Secure it in place with glue.
5. Put round cutouts on the roll, one underneath each other. Put the flame cutout on the bottom of the roll, and glue the pattern to the inner side of the cardboard roll.
6. Attach the fin cutouts to the toilet paper roll by fitting the bottom end of the roll into the slits on the fin cutouts.
7. Place the rocket on a flat surface and see if you can have it standing up without any help. Adjust the fins as necessary.
8. Roll the open ends of the cone template to create the cone. Glue the open ends together to secure the cone pattern.
9. Put the cone on the top of the roll rocket pattern to complete the craft. If you want to make sure that it doesn’t fall off, you can apply some glue at the top of the cardboard tube and then attach the cone.
Ways To Change Up This Simple Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
Even though this toilet paper craft is easy to make, there are a few things that you can do to change it up. One of the easiest ways to change it is to use different colored construction paper when you’re making it. You can also have the kids add a few fun embellishments to the outside of the rocket such as glitter or other fun items like that.
Stickers are a great way to add a fun look, too. It’s also an easy way to make the rockets look even more unique than they did before. And if you have multiple kids making this craft, decorating their own rockets is an easy way to keep them all different from one another, too. This helps build their confidence and also gives them creative independence at the same time.
This craft is a great way to get the kids excited about learning about space or finding out more about those interests as well. You can also use this rocket craft as a great way to get excited about upcoming space launches or fun super moons and pink moons in the night sky as well.
The Proper way To Ask The Universe For What You Want
"I have been totally focusing all my attention on manifesting a few million dollars and I haven't got it yet, why?"Well, if the secret of manifesting a million dollars was as simple as asking the Univ...
How to Ask the Universe for a Sign and Trust the Guidance You ...
How do you ask for a sign from the Universe? How can you tell when you’ve gotten your sign? What if you don’t get your sign?I hear these questions all the time! If you’re confused about how to ask for...
- Rocket Power (TV Series 1999–2004) - Rocket Power (TV Series ...
- technique - What is the definition of 'playing in the pocket ...
- "Pocket rockets," in poker Crossword Clue Answers, Crossword ...
- 5 Sex Toys Every Man Should Own, Use & Use Again - LA Weekly
- Pocket Holsters: 11 Options For Easy Everyday Carry (2021 ...
- What is Elton John's most successful song? (Celebrity Exclusive)